Ram Charan is currently busy with Sukumar’s Rangasthalam 1985. After wrapping up this film, Charan will team up with Koratala Siva for his next. According to the latest reports, Ram Charan is in talks with Nenu Local director Trinadha Rao Nakkina for his next film after Koratala Siva’s project.
Apparently, Trinadha Rao had reportedly narrated the basic plotline of the film. Impressed with it, Charan reportedly asked the director to come up with a full-fledged script. Trinadha Rao is working on an action film for Charan. This movie will be produced by Dil Raju next year. More clarity may emerge soon.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters