The pre-release event of Vinaya Vidheya Rama is underway in Hyderabad and the entire team is speaking about the film and Ram Charan in particular.
Tamil actress, Sneha plays Ram Charan’s Vadina in the film and she has some very good things to say about the young superstar. Speaking at the event, Sneha said that Ram Charan is such a down to earth actor and took care of her so well during the making of the film.
Sneha finally ended by saying that Charan is a spontaneous actor and it was a pleasure working with him. Sneha’s role has due importance in the film and Boyapati has narrated in a very different manner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja wraps up Goa schedule
- Kiara Advani begins shooting for her female-centric film
- Vijay’s Bigil continues to make waves
- Kanchana 3 actress to debut in Bollywood
- Producer finalized for Balakrishna-Boyapati Srinu film
- Vijay Devarakonda lauds KTR’s swift action on a sensitive issue