The pre-release event of Vinaya Vidheya Rama is underway in Hyderabad and the entire team is speaking about the film and Ram Charan in particular.
Tamil actress, Sneha plays Ram Charan’s Vadina in the film and she has some very good things to say about the young superstar. Speaking at the event, Sneha said that Ram Charan is such a down to earth actor and took care of her so well during the making of the film.
Sneha finally ended by saying that Charan is a spontaneous actor and it was a pleasure working with him. Sneha’s role has due importance in the film and Boyapati has narrated in a very different manner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out