Ram Charan, Kiara Advani starrer Vinaya Vidheya Rama is nearing completion. Except for a song, most part of the film has been wrapped up. The film was being shot in Hyderabad for the past few days, and a mass song was shot on the film’s lead pair in the recent schedule. Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music.
The team is planning to shoot another on Ram Charan and Kiara in December and with that the whole film will be wrapped up. Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, the film’s teaser has set a new record on the internet for being the most viewed teaser in 24 hours with 15.1 million views.
Vivek Oberoi will be seen as the villain in the action drama, and it also stars Aryan Rajesh and Prashanth in crucial roles. DVV Danayya has produced the film and it will release in second week of January.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another Jabardasth comedian turns hero
- RRR actress is Times Most Desirable Woman
- No story locked for Mahesh-Vamshi Paidipally’s next film
- Director opens up about Salman’s cameo in Saaho
- FDFS : Highlights Updates from Sita
- Fresh troubles for Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake