Three Pawan Kalyan fans tragically passed away while erecting Pawan’s banner on the eve of his birthday in Kuppam, Chittoor district. Condoling their sudden demise, hero Ram Charan announced the next day that he will offer financial assistance of Rs 2.50 lakhs each to the deceased fans’ parents.
Keeping his word, Charan today sent a cheque for Rs 2.50 lakhs each to the deceased fans’ family members. Charan sent the cheques through senior Mega fans and local Janasena leaders who handed over the cheques.
Articles that might interest you:
- Back to back stars moving to Dubai- South hero is the latest
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?
- Trailer for RGV’s film on Disha Encounter out soon
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?
- Vice President Venkaiah Naidu enquires about SPB’s health