Three Pawan Kalyan fans tragically passed away while erecting Pawan’s banner on the eve of his birthday in Kuppam, Chittoor district. Condoling their sudden demise, hero Ram Charan announced the next day that he will offer financial assistance of Rs 2.50 lakhs each to the deceased fans’ parents.
Keeping his word, Charan today sent a cheque for Rs 2.50 lakhs each to the deceased fans’ family members. Charan sent the cheques through senior Mega fans and local Janasena leaders who handed over the cheques.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayendra Prasad’s update about Mahesh-Rajamouli upsets fans
- Krithi Shetty has to say this about Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan
- F3 Movie: Worldwide closing collections are here
- Adivi Sesh’s Major continues its rampage on Netflix
- Kalyan Ram relieved with Bimbisara’s trailer response
- Top production house buys Lal Singh Chaddha Telugu rights