The past few months have been quite eventful in Ram Charan’s life. After the much needed success in the form of Dhruva, Charan immediately tasted even more satisfying success with his debut home production, his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s comeback film, Khaidi No.150.
In his latest interview, Charan was asked about the ongoing rumours that he will turn father very soon. Charan said that he still feels like a kid and that he will think of having children when he feels grown up and is sure that he can handle himself as an adult.
Charan then laughed off fatherhood rumors and said that he has no such plans right now.
- Interesting update about Ranveer-Deepika wedding
- NTR’s career comes a full circle with RRR
- Anasuya’s on-location snap from Yatra shoot goes viral
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback