The people in both the two Telugu states went into a shock recently after news broke out about a brutal honor killing which took the life of a young man named Pranay in Miryalaguda.
Some very angry reactions have been coming in from all quarters and several stars have also been responding to it. Now, star hero, Ram Charan has also responded to the gory incident by a strong FaceBook post.
“Extremely disgusted with the so-called ‘honour killing’.. Where is the honor in taking a life?? Where are we going as a society?? Deepest condolences to Amrutha Varshini & the rest of Pranay’s family. May his soul rests in peace!! posted Ram Charan.
Ram Charan is currently shooting for his latest film in the direction of Boyapati Sreenu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which among these heroines do you like to be paired opposite NTR in RRR?
- Serial injuries: What’s happening to Tollywood stars?
- Mahesh and family return after Europe holiday
- After Hippi, Karthikeya vows to bounce back with Guna 369
- Solid deal for Rakshasudu’s Hindi dubbing & Telugu satellite rights
- Neil wraps up his part for Saaho; Shares an emotional post