After a successful completion of two songs in virgin locales in Spain and Italy, Megapower Star Ram Charan is back to shooting in scorching heat of Hyderabad. The next schedule of Ram Charan and Sreenu Vaitla’s film kickstarted this morning in the Old City and some crucial scenes involving the film’s principal cast will be canned in this schedule.
Even though the makers have not announced the official title until now, it is being widely discussed that My Name Is Raju will be the film’s title. My Name Is Raju has been taken from the title track of Megastar’s yesteryears blockbuster, Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari.
The film is being produced by DVV Danayya and SS Thaman has been roped in to compose once again for a Cherry’s film. Rakul Preet Singh is the film’s heroine and Kriti Kharbandha plays an important role as Cherry’s sister.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi Saikumar opens up commercial films
- Happening young heroine keeps Chay, Dil Raju waiting
- Has Rajasekhar walked out of this project?
- Poll : Who do you think is the best choice for lady-oriented films?
- Top stunt co-ordinator gives a key update on Kamal’s role in Indian 2
- Will Krishna Vamsi bounce back with this emotional drama?