Hero Ram Charan took a huge risk by donning the producer’s hat to fulfill his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s long-cherished wish to act in a film based on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. Charan has spent nearly Rs 280 crores over 2 and a half years and the result is Sye Raa Narasimhareddy.
Sye Raa released this morning and received unanimous positive response from all quarters. A thrilled Charan took to Facebook and thanked his father for Sye Raa’s “Bossbuster”, thereby coining a new term. Charan went on to describe his father as “the man who has given them everything”.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV Missing trailer- Varma takes a dig at prominent celebs
- Nani announces the solid star cast of Shyam Singha Roy
- Official announcement on Pawan Kalyan’s next is here
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be out during this time
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag, Samantha to enthrall in Dasara special episode
- Two young beauties for noted director’s son’s debut film