A Mega comeback indeed. After a long gap of nearly 9 years, Megastar Chiranjeevi made his silver screen comeback this Sankranthi with Khaidi No.150. Directed by VV Vinayak, the film collected more than 105 crores and went on to become Tollywood’s all-time second highest grosser after Baahubali The Beginning.
Today, Khaidi No.150 completes its 100-day journey in several screens across the twin Telugu states and Ram Charan, the film’s producer, took to his Facebook and expressed his excitement over the film’s grand run.
Charan further said that with this positivity he is starting another exciting journey with his dad. It is well-known that Charan will be producing Chiru’s 151st project, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy.
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress