A Mega comeback indeed. After a long gap of nearly 9 years, Megastar Chiranjeevi made his silver screen comeback this Sankranthi with Khaidi No.150. Directed by VV Vinayak, the film collected more than 105 crores and went on to become Tollywood’s all-time second highest grosser after Baahubali The Beginning.
Today, Khaidi No.150 completes its 100-day journey in several screens across the twin Telugu states and Ram Charan, the film’s producer, took to his Facebook and expressed his excitement over the film’s grand run.
Charan further said that with this positivity he is starting another exciting journey with his dad. It is well-known that Charan will be producing Chiru’s 151st project, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy.
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer