Just a few days ahead of the polling, film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan and his Janasena party received a big boost in the form of Ram Charan. The Mega Powerstar is all set to campaign for his uncle’s party on Sunday and Monday.
Ram Charan reached Mangalagiri on Saturday night and met his babai Pawan Kalyan at the latter’s residence. Ram Charan is expected to campaign in Pawan’s Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram constituencies and also the Narsapuram constituency, where his uncle Nagababu is contesting.
Already, Varun Tej and his sister Niharika have been campaigning for their father Nagababu and uncle Pawan Kalyan. A couple of days ago, Allu Arjun had released a letter, extending his full support to Pawan Kalyan and Janasena.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Here is how much Ram Charan won on Jr NTR’s EMIK show
- One more powerful title in consideration for Chiru’s next
- Noted lensman join Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Posani Krishna Murali tests COVID-19 positive; Apologizes to filmmakers
- Big announcement on Radhe Shyam’s release date in a few hours
- RRR: Ram Charan and Jr NTR to leave to Ukraine tomorrow