In an unprecedented feat in Indian Cinema, ardent Mega fans have roped in 65 popular Indian film stars to launch the Common Motion Poster on August 21st, on the eve of Chiranjeevi’s 65th birthday. Prominent stars like Mammotty, Shivarajkumar, Venkatesh, Sudeep, Jackie Shroff, Suniel Shetty, Boman Irani, Rana Daggubati and Rashmika Mandanna and many others will be launching the CMP.
Now, none other than Chiru’s son Ram Charan will be launching the CDP. Ram Charan will be releasing the Mega Common Display Picture of his father on August 21st at 6:03 pm. Charan has been successfully carrying his father legacy in the showbiz. Now, he’s part of the celebrations to ring in Chiru’s birthday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses
- Poll : If Mahesh Babu signs a pan-India film, who should direct it?
- Bigg Boss 4: This contestant on the verge of eviction?
- Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan to groove to star choreographer’s steps in Goa