In an unprecedented feat in Indian Cinema, ardent Mega fans have roped in 65 popular Indian film stars to launch the Common Motion Poster on August 21st, on the eve of Chiranjeevi’s 65th birthday. Prominent stars like Mammotty, Shivarajkumar, Venkatesh, Sudeep, Jackie Shroff, Suniel Shetty, Boman Irani, Rana Daggubati and Rashmika Mandanna and many others will be launching the CMP.
Now, none other than Chiru’s son Ram Charan will be launching the CDP. Ram Charan will be releasing the Mega Common Display Picture of his father on August 21st at 6:03 pm. Charan has been successfully carrying his father legacy in the showbiz. Now, he’s part of the celebrations to ring in Chiru’s birthday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon