The post-production formalities of Dhruva are nearing its completion soon. Meanwhile, Ram Charan, who is currently dubbing for the film will wrap his part by tomorrow.
The film is touted to have amazing confrontational scenes and Ram Charan will be mouthing some suave and stylish dialogues for which he is working hard in the dubbing part.
Inside reports reveal that his role has come out quite well and he will stun everyone with his improved performance. Directed by Surender Reddy, this film is produced by Geetha Arts and Hip Hop Thamiza composes music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan-Harish Shankar film to have a special role
- Lockdown Movie Suggestions : Sometimes (Sila Samayangalil)
- Exclusive interview : Eesha Rebba- 2021 will change my career in a big way
- Poll : After Prabhas, who among these will be the next pan-India star?
- Telangana government to make a key announcement?
- After 25 Cr, Akshay donates another 3 Cr to fight Coronavirus