It is a known fact that Ram Charan is playing a crucial and special role in Chiranjeevi’s Acharya. Now that the shoot has resumed, fans want to know when Charan will join the shoot.
We had reported that Charan will join the shoot by the third week of January and complete his shoot part in a single schedule. All his scenes will be shot at a stretch as per the news. But things have changed in a big way as of now.
The latest update is that Ram Charan will only join the shoot in the month of March after he completes RRR. So, by then, Koaratala wants to wrap up as many scenes as possible with Chiru and keep the major schedule left for Chiru and Charan to finish it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young beauty’s sizzling special song in Sharwa, Sid’s Maha Prasthanam?
- Varun Dhawan’s car meets with a minor accident ahead of his wedding
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy