It is a known fact that Ram Charan is playing a crucial and special role in Chiranjeevi’s Acharya. Now that the shoot has resumed, fans want to know when Charan will join the shoot.
We had reported that Charan will join the shoot by the third week of January and complete his shoot part in a single schedule. All his scenes will be shot at a stretch as per the news. But things have changed in a big way as of now.
The latest update is that Ram Charan will only join the shoot in the month of March after he completes RRR. So, by then, Koaratala wants to wrap up as many scenes as possible with Chiru and keep the major schedule left for Chiru and Charan to finish it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now