It’s well-known that after wrapping up RC12’s Azerbaijan schedule, Ram Charan flew down to Georgia where a crucial schedule for his ongoing production, Sye Raa, has been underway for the last couple of weeks. Now, Charan’s latest gesture for the film’s unit members is winning hearts.
Apparently, Charan recently gave some dollars to each member of the unit and asked them to buy whatever they needed. Needless to say, the crew was touched by the actor’s gesture. Unit members also feel that Charan is a change man now and doesn’t get angry if something goes wrong on the sets.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas and Pawan Kalyan’s co-actress in Nagarjuna’s next?
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?