It’s well-known that after wrapping up RC12’s Azerbaijan schedule, Ram Charan flew down to Georgia where a crucial schedule for his ongoing production, Sye Raa, has been underway for the last couple of weeks. Now, Charan’s latest gesture for the film’s unit members is winning hearts.
Apparently, Charan recently gave some dollars to each member of the unit and asked them to buy whatever they needed. Needless to say, the crew was touched by the actor’s gesture. Unit members also feel that Charan is a change man now and doesn’t get angry if something goes wrong on the sets.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay to join forces with this star young director?
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Bigg Boss 4: Akhil is the first contestant to enter grand finale
- Bollywood hero Kartik Aaryan signs a new film
- Anupama Parameswaran joins the sets of her next
- Sonu Sood named ‘Hero Of The Year’