It’s well-known that after wrapping up RC12’s Azerbaijan schedule, Ram Charan flew down to Georgia where a crucial schedule for his ongoing production, Sye Raa, has been underway for the last couple of weeks. Now, Charan’s latest gesture for the film’s unit members is winning hearts.
Apparently, Charan recently gave some dollars to each member of the unit and asked them to buy whatever they needed. Needless to say, the crew was touched by the actor’s gesture. Unit members also feel that Charan is a change man now and doesn’t get angry if something goes wrong on the sets.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama gets a release date?
- Solid third weekend for Maharshi in Nizam
- Music directors confirm walking out of Saaho
- Priyadarshi’s Mallesham gets a release date
- Sharwanand’s next with this director?
- Star hero’s father passes away