It’s well-known that after wrapping up RC12’s Azerbaijan schedule, Ram Charan flew down to Georgia where a crucial schedule for his ongoing production, Sye Raa, has been underway for the last couple of weeks. Now, Charan’s latest gesture for the film’s unit members is winning hearts.
Apparently, Charan recently gave some dollars to each member of the unit and asked them to buy whatever they needed. Needless to say, the crew was touched by the actor’s gesture. Unit members also feel that Charan is a change man now and doesn’t get angry if something goes wrong on the sets.
- Mahesh is the biggest inspiration to this young debutant
- Poll : Which of these hit star hero films impressed you this year?
- Happy news for Balayya and NTR fans
- Director turned actor in NTR biopic
- Jagapathi Babu reveals how NTR pushed him to give the best in ASVR