A few days back, we had revealed that Ram Charan is in talks with Tamil director Mohan Raja for a film. Though there is no confirmation, this news has caught on all over and made fans happy.
The latest gossip now is that this film is nothing but the sequel of Dhruva. The film showcases Ram Charan as a cop and was a big hit at the box office. Aravind Swamy played the villain and the latest update is that the show story continues from the place where the main villain dies.
This is mere speculation but if the project happens, it would be super good to see for all of us. Charan is in no hurry to sign films and we need to see if this film materializes or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amitabh Bachchan’s new blog post on ‘medical condition’ worries fans
- First look of Vijay-Anand Deverakonda film tomorrow
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin’s film to kick-start from this month
- It’s a wrap up for Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi’s next
- Mirchi actress to become a proud mother soon
- Raashi Khanna takes up kickboxing for this special reason