A few days back, we had revealed that Ram Charan is in talks with Tamil director Mohan Raja for a film. Though there is no confirmation, this news has caught on all over and made fans happy.
The latest gossip now is that this film is nothing but the sequel of Dhruva. The film showcases Ram Charan as a cop and was a big hit at the box office. Aravind Swamy played the villain and the latest update is that the show story continues from the place where the main villain dies.
This is mere speculation but if the project happens, it would be super good to see for all of us. Charan is in no hurry to sign films and we need to see if this film materializes or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed