It is already reported that the top Tollywood production house Mythri Movie Makers has signed on happening Tamil director Lokesh Kanagaraj for a Tamil-Telugu bilingual. News also came out that Mahesh Babu will be playing the lead role in the film.
Now, the latest buzz is that there is a possibility of Mega Powerstar Ram Charan to do the lead role in this crazy project. If the news turns out to be true, it will be Charan’s first Tamil-Telugu bilingual project. Currently, Lokesh Kanagaraj’s highly-anticipated film, Vijay’s Master, is awaiting its release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?