It is already reported that the top Tollywood production house Mythri Movie Makers has signed on happening Tamil director Lokesh Kanagaraj for a Tamil-Telugu bilingual. News also came out that Mahesh Babu will be playing the lead role in the film.
Now, the latest buzz is that there is a possibility of Mega Powerstar Ram Charan to do the lead role in this crazy project. If the news turns out to be true, it will be Charan’s first Tamil-Telugu bilingual project. Currently, Lokesh Kanagaraj’s highly-anticipated film, Vijay’s Master, is awaiting its release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans
- Different title loading for Pushpa 2
- Bigg Boss Divi’s Cab Stories to hit Spark OTT soon
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru sets a new world record