The film recently competed filming its first schedule and will now start the second schedule in Hyderabad from the 22nd of May. Several key investigation and action scenes will be shot during this schedule.
Dhruva is the a remake of the Tamil hit film Thani Oruvan and the main highlight of the film is Aravind Swami who plays the the role of an antagonist opposite Ram Charan who will be seen in quite a new look.
Articles that might interest you:
- Film shoots in problems with new conditions
- Latest update on Saaho director Sujeeth’s engagement
- Sai Dharam Tej to do a hilarious period drama?
- Noted Tollywood music composer suffers heart attack
- Lockdown Review : Chintu Ka Birthday – Hindi film on Zee 5
- Juicy info on Prabhas’s next and its title?