Ram Charan, Genelia starrer Orange, which released back in 2010, is being dubbed in Tamil. Surprisingly, the Tamil version’s title has been finalized as “Ram Charan”. After the success of Magadheera, all the four films of Ram Charan have been dubbed in Tamil starting with Magadheera itself. It was released in Tamil as Maaveeran and it was then followed by Racha, which was dubbed as Ragalai. In recent times, Ram Charan’s debut film Chirutha was dubbed in Tamil as Sirutthai Puli and now Orange is being dubbed in Tamil. Bommarillu Bhaskar had directed the film and most part of the film was shot in Australia. Although the film failed to click at the box office, Harris Jayaraj’s music and B Rajasekhar, Kiran Reddy’s cinematography were highly appreciated.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party