Ram Charan, Genelia starrer Orange, which released back in 2010, is being dubbed in Tamil. Surprisingly, the Tamil version’s title has been finalized as “Ram Charan”. After the success of Magadheera, all the four films of Ram Charan have been dubbed in Tamil starting with Magadheera itself. It was released in Tamil as Maaveeran and it was then followed by Racha, which was dubbed as Ragalai. In recent times, Ram Charan’s debut film Chirutha was dubbed in Tamil as Sirutthai Puli and now Orange is being dubbed in Tamil. Bommarillu Bhaskar had directed the film and most part of the film was shot in Australia. Although the film failed to click at the box office, Harris Jayaraj’s music and B Rajasekhar, Kiran Reddy’s cinematography were highly appreciated.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Kamal Haasan happy with MNM’s debut in TN politics
- Yesteryear star in awe of Prabhas
- What’s the fate of Arjun Suravaram?