Yesterday, we had reported that the shooting of Sye Raa has started in Georgia and a mammoth budget is being spent on this schedule which will go on for thirty-three days in and around Georgia.
As it is a lengthy schedule, producer Ram Charan made sure that his dad and megastar Chiranjeevi doesn’t miss home and has made special arrangements for him.
Close to six cooks have flown down specially to Georgia to make Indian food for the megastar and his team. Huge quantities of grocery have also been taken to the location where special arrangements have been made for the unit to stay and shoot for the gritty war sequences which are going to be the highlight of the film.
Sye Raa is directed by Surender Reddy and has Nayanthara and Tamanna in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara reveals how acting with Mahesh, Charan helped her in South
- 100% Love actress returns to Tollywood
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 16-06-2019
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest
- Shruti Haasan is enjoying her singlehood
- Vishal downplays actress’ verbal attack