Yesterday, we had reported that the shooting of Sye Raa has started in Georgia and a mammoth budget is being spent on this schedule which will go on for thirty-three days in and around Georgia.
As it is a lengthy schedule, producer Ram Charan made sure that his dad and megastar Chiranjeevi doesn’t miss home and has made special arrangements for him.
Close to six cooks have flown down specially to Georgia to make Indian food for the megastar and his team. Huge quantities of grocery have also been taken to the location where special arrangements have been made for the unit to stay and shoot for the gritty war sequences which are going to be the highlight of the film.
Sye Raa is directed by Surender Reddy and has Nayanthara and Tamanna in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam cinematographer’s emotional post on the film
- This star actor to venture into the digital world
- Prabhas’s sister being launched with Radhe Shyam
- Padmalaya completes 50 years-Mahesh posts emotional message
- Prabhas recommends young actor to UV Creations
- Sushanth Singh rejected these biggies in his career