Mega Power Star Ram Charan is currently shooting for Dhruva, the official remake of the super hit Tamil action thriller, Thani Oruvan. It is already well-known that Dhruva has been tentatively locked for an October 7 release as a Dasara treat for fans.
Now, if the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, Charan is going to offer a couple of more treats for the fans of Megastar Chiranjeevi and Power Star Pawan Kalyan. The latest buzz is that a single from Dhruva’s music album will be unveiled on August 22nd to commemorate Chiru’s birthday.
Furthermore, Dhruva’s audio launch will take place on September 2, on the occasion of Charan’s uncle Pawan Kalyan’s birthday. This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until the news is confirmed by the film’s unit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Now, Mahesh Babu to star in a pan-India film?
- Harish Shankar explains why he chose Valmiki title
- Bollywood actress opens up about her casting couch experiences
- Pooja Hegde, a big surprise in Valmiki?
- Varun Tej praises Harish Shankar’s intense approach
- Puri Jagannadh, Charmme buy swanky luxury cars