Ram Charan’s debut film in Bollywood, Zanjeer is making all the right buzz. The film’s trailer was launched recently in Hindi and the response so far has been quite good. Apoorva Lakhia, the director of the film, was thrilled with the feedback and said, “200000 hits in less than 24 hours for #ZanjeerTrailer awesome response.. Blessed, humbled, thankful.” The film is a remake of a 1973 film of the same name which had Amitabh Bachchan in lead role. Priyanka Chopra is the lead actress whereas Sanjay Dutt is playing Sher Khan’s role in the Hindi version. Srihari has reprised this role in the Telugu version which has been titled as Thoofan. The film’s post production is going on in full swing and the makers are keen on releasing both the versions on September 6.
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours
- Nani’s negative role in a multi-starrer?
- People’s Star gearing up with a political drama
- Young beauty to have 6 releases this year