Ram, who’s awaiting the release of his upcoming thriller RED, has set the record straight about the film’s release. Recently, there were rumours that given the lockdown in the country and the uncertainty over the film release dates, RED might go directly to an OTT platform and TV premiere soon.
However, Ram has clarified that there’s no truth in these rumours, and that the film will definitely have a theatrical release once the lockdown is over. “Ram is also waiting to see his fans watch #REDTheFilm on the big screen,” Ram posted on Twitter.
Directed by Kishore Tirumala, the film is a remake of a Tamil film, Thadam, and it has Ram playing dual roles. Nivetha Pethuraj, Amrita Aiyer, and Malvika Sharma have played the lead roles in this thriller.
Nope! #RAPO is not in any dilemma..in fact he’s been chilling at home following the Government’s rules on Social Distancing & Home Quarantine.( like he’s been doing for the past 15 years or so..🤷♂️) & also, he’s waiting to see his fans watch #RedTheFilm on the BIG SCREEN!🔥 https://t.co/MKxoIK9KFF
— RAm POthineni (@ramsayz) April 11, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake to go on floors on this date
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy