It is known that Ram’s next flick, Hyper, is all set to hit the screens on September 30th. Touted to be an out and out mass action entertainer, the film has been directed by Kandireega maker Santosh Srinivas.
At a recent press meet, Ram revealed that he enjoyed working with Santosh Srinivas for the second time and that Hyper has come out better than he expected.
Ram also revealed that compared to his most recent flicks, Hyper is one flick that would be a landmark film in his career.
Meanwhile, after Hyper, Ram has a movie with Anil Ravipudi of Supreme fame lined up.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years