Yet another trouble for Ram Gopal Varma. The eccentric genius will soon be served a notice by the Cyber Crime Police in connection with his controversial short film, GST. Additional DCP Raghuveer said that RGV must attend an inquiry and that they will arrest him if he doesn’t respond to their notice.
RGV was under severe criticism for promoting porn through his short film that featured popular American adult film star Mia Malkova. Meanwhile, video streaming site Vimeo has obliged the Cyber Crime cops’ request to disable free streaming of GST for Indian viewers. Viewers must now pay $3 to watch the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Venkatesh – Chay will reach great heights in his career
- Unique feat: 653 cakes to be cut on Venkatesh’s birthday
- Legendary actor Gollapudi Maruthi Rao passes away
- Venky Mama team’s impressive publicity strategy
- Will this Bollywood star give his nod to Balayya’s film?
- Nithiin’s love marriage in 2020?