Going into details, Ram Gopal Varma is all set to make a movie on the rivalry between famous Mumbai gangsters Dawood Ibrahim and Chota Rajan.
The filmmaker took to Twitter to make the announcement “My next Hindi film after Veerappan is Government and one of its characters will be Dawood Ibrahim.” tweeted RGV. He also added that the film should not be confused with Sarkar 3, which would be a separate project.
- Geetha Govindam’s first week Krishna region collections
- Nara Rohit to enter Tamil cinema
- Balakrishna’s film studio to have international standards
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles