Going into details, Ram Gopal Varma is all set to make a movie on the rivalry between famous Mumbai gangsters Dawood Ibrahim and Chota Rajan.
The filmmaker took to Twitter to make the announcement “My next Hindi film after Veerappan is Government and one of its characters will be Dawood Ibrahim.” tweeted RGV. He also added that the film should not be confused with Sarkar 3, which would be a separate project.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race