Ram has begun dubbing for his upcoming film Ongole Githa. The film’s shooting will be wrapped up later this week. Recently, a song was shot on Ram and Kriti Kharbanda in Bidar. Bhaskar has directed this mass entertainer and it’s his first film with Ram. BVSN Prasad is producing the film. Ongole Githa is set in a rural backdrop and most part of the film has been shot in Guntur, Tanuku and Hyderabad. After Kandireega, Ram is once again trying his hand at mass roles and the film’s first look got terrific response. GV Prakash has composed the music. The audio is expected to be launched in mid December and the film is likely to hit the screens in the last week of January. After wrapping up this film, Ram will start working on the remake of Bol Bachchan and he’s teaming up with Venkatesh in that film. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career