The Government of India has decided to confer movie mogul D Ramanaidu with the prestigious Padma Bhushan award this year. D Ramanaidu has been producing films since 1963 and he has introduced several new actors, technicians to the industry in the last five decades. In fact, he even holds the Guinness World Record for producing the most number of films in various Indian languages. He was also conferred with Dada Saheb Phalke Award in 2010 for his contribution to cinema. His enthusiasm on the sets even today makes people gaga over his passion for cinema and last year he had announced that he’ll be making a film in Punjabi. Among others probable winners of Padma awards, names of Sridevi, Bapu, Rajesh Khanna and Sharmila Tagore are also doing rounds.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Bandobast
- Chiru’s green signal made Varun Tej sign Valmiki
- FDFS : Highlights from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Harish Shankar distraught over Valmiki’s title change
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity