The sad demise of legendary producer Dr. D Ramanaidu has left everyone in deep sorrow. Bollywood actor, Anil Kapoor shared a special bond with Ramanaidu and has done four films in his production house.
Speaking to a leading website, Anil Kapoor fondly remembered that Ramanaidu used to call him his Mumbai son and treated him like his family member. Anil also added that he can’t imagine Indian cinema without Ramanaidu and his services will be remembered for ever.
Articles that might interest you:
- Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi signs his next
- Deepika Padukone reveals a top-secret
- Emotional Vijay Deverakonda guarantees fans ‘nationwide madness’
- Salman Khan gives clarity about Radhe’s release
- Bangaru Bullodu – Filled with situational comedy
- Pooja Hegde wraps up her part for Radhe Shyam