Yesteryear actor and producer, G. Ramesh Babu(56), son of actor Krishna, passed away yesterday due to liver-related ailments. His sudden demise shook the industry.
The mortal remains of Mahesh Babu’s brother will be kept at Padmalaya Studios today from 11 AM for the people to pay their final respects. The last rites will take place at Mahaprasthanam from 12 PM.
Amid the Omicron scare, the Ghattamaneni family requested their well-wishers and fans to follow the Covid-19 norms and asked to avoid gathering at the cremation venue.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui builds a massive bungalow
- Latest update on Chiranjeevi’s health
- Mahesh’s film with crazy director back in news?
- Team RRR to mostly zero in on this release date
- 90’s heroine reveals hero’s girlfriend threw her out of films?
- Balayya to get a fat pay check for Unstoppable 2?