The city of Hyderabad has been struck with heavy rains in the last few days. So many lives have been lost and massive property worth crores has been damaged leaving many distressed.
The industry has come forward and is donating big money to the CM Relief Fund. The latest we hear is that Ramoji Rao has donated 5 crores to the CMRF today.
This is a big donation and will surely help the government in helping the needy. In the days to come, we need to see who all will come forward and help the government of Telangana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maa elections- Will Prakash Raj hit back at his detractors?
- Chiru asks team Acharya to release the hit number
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?