The city of Hyderabad has been struck with heavy rains in the last few days. So many lives have been lost and massive property worth crores has been damaged leaving many distressed.
The industry has come forward and is donating big money to the CM Relief Fund. The latest we hear is that Ramoji Rao has donated 5 crores to the CMRF today.
This is a big donation and will surely help the government in helping the needy. In the days to come, we need to see who all will come forward and help the government of Telangana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas-Prashanth Neel collaborate; Here’s a crazy buzz
- Three movies of Rakul Preet to hit OTT soon
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya