For the last few months, young hero Ram is busy shooting for his comedy entertainer ‘Pandaga Chesko’. He took a break from the shoot and is now enjoying a holiday in Australia. On the other hand, details of his next project with debutante director Srinivas Reddy have been under discussions already. As per the latest buzz, the film is titled ‘Shivam’ and the movie is expected to go to sets in February.
Interestingly, ‘Shivam’ was under consideration for the much discussed Mahesh Babu-Krish combo film. More details on Ram’s ‘Shivam’ will be out soon. Meanwhile, Ram’s ‘Pandaga Chesko’ is nearing its completion. The film’s first look stills were also released recently.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years