Energetic hero Ram and Kruthi Karbanda will be seen romancing each other in the upcoming film ‘Ongole Gitta’. The movie was originally supposed to hit the screens in the last week of December but it has now been shifted to January. The buzz in the industry is that the movie may be scheduled for an end January release. The movie is expected to be an action entertainer and Ram’s characterization in the film will be quite powerful and energetic.
The film has been directed by Bommarillu Bhaskar B.V.S.S. Prasad is the producer.Prakash Raj has a crucial role in the movie. ‘Ongole Gitta’ has been shot extensively in the famous Mirchi yard of Guntur and in areas around Rajahmundry.
G.V. Prakash Kumar is providing the tunes for this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- KCR biopic is back in news
- Popular anchor-actress rubbishes Coronavirus rumors
- Tollywood hero’s Tamil debut film gets an OTT release in Telugu
- Poll : Will KGF2 live up to the sky-high expectations?
- Film industry’s initiative to save young girls from fake casting calls
- Viral rumor on NTR’s next film put to rest