A few days back, Ram revealed that his new film Red will be out during the Sankranthi season of 2021. The film has been completed a long back and was waiting for its release.
Now, the latest update is that the film has earned 14 crores from the satellite and digital rights of the film. This is a solid amount considering the time and age of the pandemic.
Ram will be seen in double roles in this film which is being directed by Kishore Tirumala. The film is the remake of a Tamil hit Thadam and Ram’s home banner, Sravanthi Movies has produced this film on a big scale.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actor gets flooded with offers late in his career
- Team RRR wraps up a major schedule; Gears up for next
- Makers of KGF all set for a mind-blowing announcement
- Maruthi’s next in doubt – Deets inside
- Mahesh saves another lil’ girl’s life
- Raashi Khanna bags top Tamil star’s film?