Following the blockbuster success of his previous film, iSmart Shankar, hero Ram is currently working on the intense action thriller, RED. The film’s shooting is nearing completion and the theatrical release will be in this summer.
Thanks to the positive buzz surrounding the film, RED has been a hot cake among trade circles ever since its inception. As per the latest trade updates, RED’s entire Andhra region’s (except Vizag) theatrical rights have been sold for a cool Rs 11 crore. Also, the Ceded rights fetched a decent Rs 4 crore. On the other hand, Sravanthi Movies, the banner that’s bankrolling RED, is releasing the film in the key Nizam, Vizag and Krishna regions on its own.
RED features Nivetha Pethuraj and Malvika Sharma as the female leads. The film is being directed by Kishore Tirumala.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic