Hero Ram’s latest thriller, RED, released on January 14, as a Sankranthi festive treat. This official remake of the acclaimed Tamil thriller, Thadam, received a mixed response from critics, while fans are thrilled to see Ram’s different avatars.
Yesterday, on its day 2, RED collected a total share of Rs 4.17 crore at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states. So far, the film has collected a total share of Rs 10.87 crore. This is quite huge considering the intense competition from other Sankranthi releases such as Krack, Master and Alludu Adhurs.
Below are RED’s day 2 AP and Telangana shares as mentioned by the film’s PR team:
Nizam: Rs 1.47 Cr
Ceded: Rs 63 Lks
Uttarandhra: Rs 36 Lks
East: Rs 45 L (Rs 21 Lks hires)
West: Rs 58 Lks(Rs 42 Lks hires)
Guntur: Rs 21 Lks
Krishna: Rs 25 Lks
Nellore: Rs 22 Lks
Total AP, TS Day 2 share – Rs 4.17 Cr (Rs 63 Lks hires)
Articles that might interest you:
- Drishyam 2 launched – Happening musician roped in
- Sai Pallavi out of Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- The new trailer of ‘A’ looks intriguing
- Saaho Sujeeth meets Kananda star for his next?
- Kriti Shetty’s role revealed in Aa Ammayi Gurinchi Meeku Cheppali
- Pawan Kalyan shoots for two movies on a single day