Energetic hero Ram is awaiting the release of his new film, RED from the past eight months. Though reports came out in the past that the film will be out during the Sankranthi season, the latest news is that RED is likely to skip the festive season.
Yesterday, Ram took to Twitter and revealed that a big announcement is going to be out soon. Meanwhile, Ram had a get-together with young directors like Anil Ravipudi, Kishore Tirumala, Santhosh Srinivas, Venky Kudumula and Gopichand Malineni at his residence last night.
Reportedly, Ram had an interactive session with the above directors and asked them to come up with interesting projects.
If everything goes well, any one of the above-mentioned directors will be directing Ram’s next project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mixed Reactions coming in for Master’s early OTT release
- Mohan Babu’s Son of India’s first look to be out soon
- Star hero’s voice over in Acharya teaser
- Nuvvunte Naa Jathaga’s emotional trailer impresses
- Lavanya Tripathi attempting versatile roles
- Poll : Which aspect of Acharya’s teaser are you waiting for?