Energetic hero Ram is awaiting the release of his new film, RED from the past eight months. Though reports came out in the past that the film will be out during the Sankranthi season, the latest news is that RED is likely to skip the festive season.
Yesterday, Ram took to Twitter and revealed that a big announcement is going to be out soon. Meanwhile, Ram had a get-together with young directors like Anil Ravipudi, Kishore Tirumala, Santhosh Srinivas, Venky Kudumula and Gopichand Malineni at his residence last night.
Reportedly, Ram had an interactive session with the above directors and asked them to come up with interesting projects.
If everything goes well, any one of the above-mentioned directors will be directing Ram’s next project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K