After impressing everyone with her authoritative performance in the blockbuster epic drama, Baahubali, senior actress Ramya Krishna will be playing mother to former Indian cricketer, Sreesanth, in his debut film. It is well known that Sreesanth is acting in a film which is being made in four south Indian languages by producer and director Sana Yadi Reddy.
In this yet to be titled film, Ramya Krishna will play an independent lady and a supportive mother who trains her son to be a cricketer. The film is about the love story of a cricketer, played by Sreesanth, and Ramya Krishna’s role in his success will be crucial. Apart from this film, Ramya Krishna will also be seen in Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinni Nayana.
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress