Former heroine Ramya Krishna is all set to play mother to two young heroes, if the latest reports are anything to go by. Ramya will be seen in author-baked roles in Varun Tej’s upcoming boxing drama and Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s sports drama, tentatively titled Liger.
Interestingly, both the movies are being planned as pan-Indian films, with a simultaneous release in Hindi. Ramya Krishna’s popularity across North Indian increased by leaps and bounds after her powerful performance as Shivagami in the Baahubali franchise. We will have to wait for a few months to see what Ramya has to offer with both the movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karan Johar miffed with this actor’s unprofessional behaviour?
- Hansika signs an ambitious ‘single shot’ film
- Rajinikanth wishes AR Rahman on 99 Songs’ release
- Pawan Kalyan tests positive for COVID-19; Undergoes treatment
- Pawan and Trivikram to revive their production plans?
- Uppena combination to materialize again?