Former heroine Ramya Krishna is all set to play mother to two young heroes, if the latest reports are anything to go by. Ramya will be seen in author-baked roles in Varun Tej’s upcoming boxing drama and Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s sports drama, tentatively titled Liger.
Interestingly, both the movies are being planned as pan-Indian films, with a simultaneous release in Hindi. Ramya Krishna’s popularity across North Indian increased by leaps and bounds after her powerful performance as Shivagami in the Baahubali franchise. We will have to wait for a few months to see what Ramya has to offer with both the movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release
- Official: Ram Charan is Disney+Hotstar’s brand ambassador; Here’s a crazy promo
- Mahesh Babu to feature on NTR’s EMK?
- All set for Vikramarkudu’s sequel
- Adipurush’s craziest schedule begins finally