Ever since the Telugu remake of the National Award-winning Bollywood film, Andhadhun, was announced, there has been a lot of buzz about the actress who will reprise Tabu’s bold act in the movie. Until recently, Tabu and Anasuya were reportedly in talks for this crazy role.
And the ongoing speculations reveal that it’s senior actress Ramya Krishna who is in talks to play the role eventually. The film will be directed by Merlapaka Gandhi and it will feature Nithiin reprising Ayushmann Khurrana’s role. Nithiin’s home banner Shresht Movies will be bankrolling this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Telugu actress confirmed to romance Balakrishna once again?
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller
- Solo Brathuke So Better to get a solo release?
- Priyanka Chopra to share screen space with Titanic singer
- Noted channel to release mega hero’s next in theatres?
- Balayya’s yet another shelved project to have a digital release?