Ever since the Telugu remake of the National Award-winning Bollywood film, Andhadhun, was announced, there has been a lot of buzz about the actress who will reprise Tabu’s bold act in the movie. Until recently, Tabu and Anasuya were reportedly in talks for this crazy role.
And the ongoing speculations reveal that it’s senior actress Ramya Krishna who is in talks to play the role eventually. The film will be directed by Merlapaka Gandhi and it will feature Nithiin reprising Ayushmann Khurrana’s role. Nithiin’s home banner Shresht Movies will be bankrolling this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’