The much awaited Tamil remake of Bangalore Naatkal finally opened to some decent reviews all over. Directed by Bommarillu Bhaskar, this film had Rana in a very serious role which has an interesting flashback.
Rana’s performance has come in for decent praise from all quarters in Tamil Nadu. After playing a heavy duty role in Baahubali, it was very good to see the young actor showcase some subtle emotions in the film. His chemistry with Sri Divya has also received decent applause.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser