Ee Nagaraniki Emaindhi fame, Vishwak Sen is making his directional debut with a crime comedy, Falaknuma Das. The film’s first look teaser which was out a few months ago has caught the audience attention and raised curiosity on the project.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Rana Daggubati is going to back Falaknuma Das and release it through his home production Suresh Productions.
This move by Rana is definitely a great boost up for the film to reach a wider section of the public. Falaknuma Das is an official Telugu remake of Malayalam film, Angamaly Diaries. Vishwak Sen himself produces it.
- Noted actors in Keerthy Suresh’s next
- TFPC’s new move to boost Telugu film industry.
- Chennai girl signs Dil Raju’s next
- Actual reason behind Indian 2’s delay revealed
- Rakul’s prestigious film wraps up its shoot
- Lyca Productions rope young director for their next