Ee Nagaraniki Emaindhi fame, Vishwak Sen is making his directional debut with a crime comedy, Falaknuma Das. The film’s first look teaser which was out a few months ago has caught the audience attention and raised curiosity on the project.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Rana Daggubati is going to back Falaknuma Das and release it through his home production Suresh Productions.
This move by Rana is definitely a great boost up for the film to reach a wider section of the public. Falaknuma Das is an official Telugu remake of Malayalam film, Angamaly Diaries. Vishwak Sen himself produces it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a new release date
- Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi seals its release date
- Latest update on Amitabh Bachchan’s health relieves fans
- Tragedy in Tollywood: Swamy Ra Ra co-producer Sandeep Koritala passes away
- You’ll see Raj Tarun’s different angle in Power Play
- Karthi voices his support for a noble cause