Ee Nagaraniki Emaindhi fame, Vishwak Sen is making his directional debut with a crime comedy, Falaknuma Das. The film’s first look teaser which was out a few months ago has caught the audience attention and raised curiosity on the project.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Rana Daggubati is going to back Falaknuma Das and release it through his home production Suresh Productions.
This move by Rana is definitely a great boost up for the film to reach a wider section of the public. Falaknuma Das is an official Telugu remake of Malayalam film, Angamaly Diaries. Vishwak Sen himself produces it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise
- When Ramoji Rao personally received SP Balasubrahmanyam at airport
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?