On this day, in 2017, Rajamouli’s epic magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, the second part of the Baahubali franchise, released and took the entire country by storm. The film went on to gross nearly Rs 1,750 crores.
Even as the franchise lovers are celebrating Baahubali 2’s 2nd anniversary, Rana Daggubati, who played the cruel Bhallaladeva in the film, joined the celebrations by taking to Twitter and saying, “Two years this day changed my life and Indian cinema forever!! #Baahubali.”
Prabhas, Anushka, Tamannaah Sathyaraj, Ramya Krishna, Subbaraju and Nasser were seen in key roles in this high budget visual extravaganza. Arka Mediaworks banner had bankrolled the film.
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) April 28, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business
- Ram Charan’s ‘perfect Sunday drive’ with his Brat
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture
- After Pawan’s Johnny, Renu Desai finally back to face camera