On this day, in 2017, Rajamouli’s epic magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, the second part of the Baahubali franchise, released and took the entire country by storm. The film went on to gross nearly Rs 1,750 crores.
Even as the franchise lovers are celebrating Baahubali 2’s 2nd anniversary, Rana Daggubati, who played the cruel Bhallaladeva in the film, joined the celebrations by taking to Twitter and saying, “Two years this day changed my life and Indian cinema forever!! #Baahubali.”
Prabhas, Anushka, Tamannaah Sathyaraj, Ramya Krishna, Subbaraju and Nasser were seen in key roles in this high budget visual extravaganza. Arka Mediaworks banner had bankrolled the film.
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) April 28, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Two noted heroines to sizzle in Nag’s Bangaraju
- Love Story’s latest US collections – In no mood to slow down
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Upasana posts an adorable picture – Calls it Most Precious
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant creating a solid jealousy angle among ladies
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a fresh release date