On this day, in 2017, Rajamouli’s epic magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, the second part of the Baahubali franchise, released and took the entire country by storm. The film went on to gross nearly Rs 1,750 crores.
Even as the franchise lovers are celebrating Baahubali 2’s 2nd anniversary, Rana Daggubati, who played the cruel Bhallaladeva in the film, joined the celebrations by taking to Twitter and saying, “Two years this day changed my life and Indian cinema forever!! #Baahubali.”
Prabhas, Anushka, Tamannaah Sathyaraj, Ramya Krishna, Subbaraju and Nasser were seen in key roles in this high budget visual extravaganza. Arka Mediaworks banner had bankrolled the film.
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) April 28, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero to grace A1 Express pre-release event
- Rakul Preet elated with the response to her role in Check
- Trade – Uppena still a hot favorite despite multiple releases
- Vijay Sethupathi appreciates team ‘A’
- Padmavyuham song from Sushanth’s IVNR raises expectations
- NTR to showcase his fun side in MEK show