Rana Daggubatti is himself a brand these days. The audience is ready to accept him in different avatars and the star hero is not shying away from doing some very unconventional films.
Today, Rana completes eight years in the industry. On this date, his debut film, Leader in the direction of Shekhar Kammula released to some impressive reviews all over.
Rana took a very unconventional route by playing a politician in his first film himself. Since then, he has been surprising the audience by doing a variety of roles.
Be it Bhallaladeva of Baahubali or the Lt Commander Arjun Varma from Ghazi, Rana has done it all. Probably, he is the only hero who is quite famous with all the four south Indian language audience.
He has won numerous awards for his performances and keeps attempting different cinema which is a rare feat in the south. Rana will be next seen in an animal-based film called Hathi Mere Sathi and we wish him all the best of luck in his future endeavors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star actor’s next to have Srilanka backdrop
- Sanjjanaa Galrani gives clarity on her marriage
- Noted comedian’s spoof film on Aamir Khan’s PK?
- Atlee to work with his lucky mascot again?
- DSP’s emotional tribute to Chandra Bose
- Lockdown Review : Hasmukh – Hindi series on Netflix