Actor-filmmaker Rana Daggubati has forayed into the tech industry. The actor’s home banner Suresh Productions has joined tied up with Anthill Ventures, an investment and scaling platform for early growth stage start-ups, and launched Anthill Studio.
The Anthill Studio will bring experts from the industry to mentor the start-ups in a 3-month accelerator programme. Over $100 million will be invested in the media and entertainment areas like Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Visual Effects (VFX), Real-time Cloud Rendering and Big Data.
Speaking about his new initiative, Rana said, “Film studios all over the world have embraced VFX, gaming, internet-based media, AR/VR, streaming and cloud tech to enhance audience experience. Anthill Studio will help develop technological solutions required by the film and entertainment industry.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay-Vamshi Paidipally project announcement on the way?
- Makers of Radhe Shyam turn down a sensational offer
- Shankar locks Kiara Advani for Ram Charan
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA
- Krack lady signs superhero film Hanu-Man?
- Rakul Preet missing this aspect of filmmaking