Rana Daggubati has finally begun shooting for his upcoming trilingual film Haathi Mere Saathi. The actor recently flew to Thailand to join the film crew and this schedule will reportedly go on for the next one month.
The film reportedly revolves around a man, who spent all his life with elephants, and the bond he shares with them. Originally, the team had planned to start shooting in January this year; however, it got delayed by few weeks. Prabhu Solomon is directing this film which will release in Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil.
Apart from this film, Rana will also be seen in a bunch of other Telugu, Hindi, Malayalam films later this year.
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next