Like all other stars across the country, Tollywood actor Rana Daggubati too has been out of action since March due to the lockdown. Rana was busy with a few exciting projects in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
But finally, after a gap of almost 8 months, Rana is back to shooting. He took to Twitter this morning and shared a few pictures of him heading to an outdoor shooting location in his car. “Feels awesome,” Rana shared his excitement on resuming shoot after what he feels like forever.
Rana will be wrapping up Virata Parvam 1992 soon. He is also in talks for Pawan Kalyan’s Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake.
Heading to a shoot location outdoors after forever….feels awesome 🔥🔥Good day people!! pic.twitter.com/0fcXEFvafz
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) November 13, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next