After the exit of acclaimed Bollywood filmmaker Anurag Kashyap, Tollywood star Rana Daggubati has joined the prestigious Mumbai Academy of the Moving Image (MAMI) film festival as its board member. Rana will be curating and presenting the best of cinema made in the southern film industry.
“Be it Malayalam cinema, Telugu cinema or Tamil cinema, some of the best independent films are made in these languages and it will be my focus to make such work be noticed on a national platform,” Rana said. This year, the 20th edition of the Jio MAMI film festival kick-started yesterday and will continue till November 1.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s latest US collections
- Happening heroine demanding huge remuneration?
- Jaanu’s song impresses-Makers confirm release date
- Uppena first look- All eyes on Sai Dharam Tej’s brother
- More scenes to be added for Sankranthi blockbuster
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?