A few days ago, we had reported that star actor, Vijay Sethupathi will be doing the lead role in a film based on the life story of Srilankan cricketer Muttiah Muralitharan.
MS Sripathy will helm the project which is said to be co-produced by Dar Media Pvt Ltd. Now, the latest news is that Rana Daggubati will co-produce the film.
This as-yet-untitled flick will go on floors from the month of December. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR shells out a whopping amount for his Lamborghini registration
- Kamal Haasan to kick-start Bigg Boss Tamil 5 on this date
- Bigg Boss girl buys a classy new car
- Mahesh Babu’s luncheon with Sitara; Namrata gives a glimpse
- Talk- Vijay’s Beast pushed ahead to summer 2022
- Mahesh-Trivikram to start with this aspect?