After making his debut as a solo lead in Sekhar Kammula’s Leader, Rana Daggubati switched gears and went on to act in several multi-starrers both in Telugu and Bollywood. Some of his multi-starrer films like Dum Maaro Dum, Baby and Baahubali gave Rana a huge fan following across the country.
Continuing this trend, Rana is currently acting in two more multi-starrers, Bangalore Naatkal and Baahubali The Conclusion. In his latest interview, Rana said that multi-starrers do not bother him since it’s the story that matters to him the most.
“If the story is really big, it will obviously need many stars to present the story. So end of the story matters the most,” said the macho hunk.
- Japan is yet to get over Baahubali and Bhallaladeva mania
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release