Speaking to the media in Mumbai, Rana revealed that Samantha will be a great addition to his family and he is very happy that his cousin, Chaitanya is settling down in life. He also added that he can’t wait for the wedding to have some very good time.
Also, revealing about his bachelorhood, Rana says that marriage is far away as of now and he is single and happy doing some great work. The star hero will be seen in the second installment of Baahubali which will be released on the 28th of April.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake